Here are some of my favorite books and products! Dating resources can be found here.
- The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman
- The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones is a delight. A friend of mine calls it the crying Bible because it so beautifully tells the story of Jesus rescuing us that it’s hard to read without tissues nearby. Though it was written for kids, I learn and am encouraged by it often. They released a version for adults that has the same text without the illustrations called The Story of God’s Love for You that you might enjoy or it would be a great gift for someone you want to introduce to the gospel.
- This kids devotional by Sally Lloyd-Jones is another favorite at our house: Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing
Gluten free products that actually taste good:
- gluten free flour: Cup4Cup (I get it at Sprouts or Target!)
- gluten free pasta: Barilla gluten free pasta (My local grocery store carried it. The rotini is especially good in this chicken noodle soup.)
Amazon affiliate links are used for some items. The item cost is the same for you, but I earn a small amount for letting you know about the product. =)